According to art. 13 para. 1 and par. 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, we inform that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is CET POLSKA Sp. z o.o. with the registered office at 00-317 Warszawa, ul. Wiślana 8 [Tel: +48 22 826 26 43, e-mail: email@example.com];
2) your personal data will be processed in the communication process regarding the provision of information in order to process the received order (application), pursuant to art. 6 par 1 point a/b/c.
3) the recipient of your personal data is CET POLSKA Sp. z o.o.;
4) your personal data will be stored until completion of the application;
5) you have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was made on consent before its withdrawal;
6) you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016;
7) your data will be processed in an automated way,
8) when visitors to the site leave a comment, we collect the data visible in the commenting form, as well as the IP address of the visitor and signature of his browser as an aid in the detection of spam,
9) articles on this site may contain embedded content (e.g., movies, pictures, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves analogously to the user’s direct visit to a specific site.
Cookies are IT data. They are mainly used to maintain a session, e.g. by generating and sending a temporary identifier after logging in. They can, however, be used more widely by storing any data that can be encoded as a string of characters. As a result, the user does not have to enter the same information each time he returns to this page or goes from one page to another. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number. These are temporary data – they expire automatically after a certain time and can be removed or blocked by the user at any time.
This site uses the Google Maps mapping service via the API. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. To use Google Maps, you must save your IP address. This information is usually sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer. The use of Google Maps is intended to make our website more attractive and to facilitate the location of the places we indicate on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest in accordance with art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. More information on the processing of user data can be found in the Google data protection declaration at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
The personal data voluntarily provided by you (using the forms available on the Website) are only used to contact you. This data is not available anywhere and to anyone, with the exception of judicial authorities at the express request of these authorities.
The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is the Website Operator CET POLSKA Sp. z o.o. with the registered office at 00-317 Warszawa, ul. Wiślana 8.